Australia's No.1 Sprayer
Quik Spray® has established itself over many years to be the world’s best when it comes to spraying reels and equipment. Designed and manufactured in Australia using only the best components, all Quik Spray’s are assembled individually and tested by hand.
With a reputation for outstanding customer service as well as a fantastic spare parts and service department, you can be assured that you are getting only the finest piece of equipment with any Quik Spray® hose reel or spraying system.
Why choose a Quik Spray® remote controlled retractable spraying system
- 25+ years experience - with a dedicated focus on building remote control hose reels.
- Highest quality componentry - to ensure maximum strength and durability in your spraying equipment
- Save Time and Money - with 50% more area covered in same time period, not only does a Quik Spray save you time but it also saves you money.
- Reduce Frustration & Fatigue - easy to use, which means no more tangled hoses and happier, more productive workers
- Improve Safety - reduce work place occupational health & safety (WOHS) claims by using ‘safer’ equipment
- Australian Made & Owned - support Australian maufacturing & jobs
- Strong commitment to customer care - for entire life of ownership
Quik Spray® remote controlled retractable hose reels & systems include:
Aussie Helpers is a non-profit registered charity that has been operating since May 2002.
Co-founders Brian and Nerida Egan started the organisation to help fight poverty and lift the spirits of those severely affected by drought in the outback as they felt that no other organisation was doing anything significant to help those families affected by the worse drought in living history.
The charity is operated by some forty volunteers working in Queensland, NSW, Victoria, South Australia and have assisted farmers in Tasmania and Western Australia.
The long term effect of the work done is in all aspects of counselling, visits, excursions, human food, stock feed and work with unwanted homeless people all culminate into building and strengthening the families in the bush, the farming communities and the country towns.
In conjunction with Aussie Helpers, Quik Corp will donate $100 from every Quik Spray System sold to the charity to help them reach their goal of $1,000,000 for 2014.
Let’s look after our farmers and help fight poverty in the bush!
Second Hand Quik Spray Units for Sale
From time to time we have a selection of second hand Quik Spray's available to purchase.
Click here to view the range.
New Quik Spray® Locker-System prototype released
Quik Spray has unveiled its latest prototype slip-on Locker System.
The unit has just returned from a demonstration tour in Queensland, where it generated a lot of positive interest .The new locker system is available in a range of different configurations and has a raft of new market leading features, click here for more information or call 1800 645688 to speak to a representative.