Australia's No.1 Sprayer
Quik Spray® has established itself over many years to be the world’s best when it comes to spraying reels and equipment. Designed and manufactured in Australia using only the best components, all Quik Spray’s are assembled individually and tested by hand.
With a reputation for outstanding customer service as well as a fantastic spare parts and service department, you can be assured that you are getting only the finest piece of equipment with any Quik Spray® hose reel or spraying system.
Why choose a Quik Spray® remote controlled retractable spraying system
- 25+ years experience - with a dedicated focus on building remote control hose reels.
- Highest quality componentry - to ensure maximum strength and durability in your spraying equipment
- Save Time and Money - with 50% more area covered in same time period, not only does a Quik Spray save you time but it also saves you money.
- Reduce Frustration & Fatigue - easy to use, which means no more tangled hoses and happier, more productive workers
- Improve Safety - reduce work place occupational health & safety (WOHS) claims by using ‘safer’ equipment
- Australian Made & Owned - support Australian maufacturing & jobs
- Strong commitment to customer care - for entire life of ownership
Quik Spray® remote controlled retractable hose reels & systems include:
Quik Spray delivers Custom Pest Spraying Units to Brisbane City Council
Quik Spray has recently delivered two Custom integrated pest spraying units to Brisbane City Council.
The units replaced older standard Quik Spray models and introduced complete integration and functionality for spraying, stowage and functional operation.
The company worked closely with purchasing and the operators to provide a solution that covered Council’s specific requirements and provided value added solutions, utilising our experience in the manufacture of premium spraying equipment and market leading body building techniques.
- 1 X 12VS Quik Spray Reel with dual pump option
- Custom built lockers for stowage
- Curbside control panel for safe and central operation
- Charging outlets for back packs
- OHS compliant ingress and egress points with three points of contact
For more information on this unit and our complete range of spraying equipment please call 1800 645 688
Second Hand Quik Spray Units for Sale
From time to time we have a selection of second hand Quik Spray's available to purchase.
Click here to view the range.