- Q: I would like to see a Quik Spray in action, were are you situated?
- Q: Where can I purchase a Quik Spray?
- Q: Where can I get spare parts for my Quik Spray®?
- Q: I am experiencing technical difficulties with my Quik Spray®, how do I fix it?
- Q: Do you trade in older Quik Spray's for new ones?
- Q: My hand gun is leaking, how can I repair it?
- Q: Are motors on a Quik Spray® electric key start or pull start?
- Q: Will a deposit be required upon purchasing a Quik Spray?
- Q:What is your payment policy?
- Q: Can we pick up our new Quik Spray directly from you?
- Q: Can I speak to someone about what Quik Spray® is right for me?
- Q: Are all Quik Spray's® Remote Control Retractable?
A. We are situatied in Warana, on the Sunshine Coast. We welcome anyone to come and look around our showroom at 37 Production Avenue. Our team also travel around Australia to various field day events and conferences, we are more than happy to bring a Quik Spray out to you for a working demonstration. Contact us here.
A: You can purchase a Quik Spray directly through us. Contact us here
A: You can purchase spare parts directly from our online shop.
A: Please go through our troubleshooting guide here. If you still have no luck, please contact our office on 1800-645-688 and someone can assist you.
A: We sure do! Please call and speak to one of our consultants on 1800-645-688.
A: Please refer to out Troubleshhoting guide and/or wizard. If you still have no luck, please contact our office on 1800-645-688 and someone can assist you.
A: We have both options available on various Quik Spray Models. Please email us or call and one of our friendly team members can talk you through all different models.
A: We do require a signed order form to go to production on all Quik Spray machines. A deposit or payment in full does get prioty on orders being built.
A: We require payment in full on all machines and spare parts prior to despatch. Exceptions: Trade accounts and Government Department with an official purchase order number/form. We accept Visa, Mastercard, direct deposit into our bank account, bank cheque and/or cash
A: Yes, you can pick up your new Quik Spray from us. We can also organise delivery as we work with many freighters around Australia and overseas.
A: Of course, our team are friendly and knowledgable in all Quik Spray models they are happy to help you with any enquires you may have.
A: Yes. If you would like a alternative option please click here to contact us for a custom build.