FTB Locker System
The Quik Spray® locker system offers a complete spraying and stowage platform, using the Quik Spray® system of your choice
Safely store your chemicals and other essentials such as signage, safety equipment and tools in one place, so you can manage work tasks safely and efficiently from your vehicle.
Each locker system has two built-in ventilated lockers, storage cage fitted on top of the tank and aluminium framework all designed to provide maximum space efficiency.
The flexibility of the unit means you can safely remove the spray system from your vehicle with purpose built-lifting lugs and forklift mounts when upgrading your fleet.
- Sturdy powder coated framework
- Curb side controls for safety and OH&S
- Two ventilated lockers
- Storage cage fitted on top of tank
- Forklift and lifting lug access
- Certified clamping system for securing in tray
- Safety handles for access and egress
- Chemical filling station
- Removable access ladder with anti-slip coating for tank access
- Available in single or twin stainless-steel reel options
|Motor:||GX270 Honda OHV motor, electric key start|
|Pump:||Bertolini PA530 triple diaphragm pump (54L/min 580 psi max Working pressure 400psi/30bar)|
|Pressure Controller:||4 outlet pressure controller with gauge|
|Battery:||Powerful charging of 12v battery through unique 10A output Honda motor|
|Reels and hose:||Two hose reels with up to 200m of 3/8”ID Supa-Slip® hose per reel|
|Framework:||Fitted with ‘slip-on’ framework. Resilient powder coated framework|
|Tank Style:||Specialised tank|
|Tank Size:||UV stabilised tank options available in tank sizes up to 1000L|
|Accessories:||T400 spray guns (optional accessory)|